Senior Specialist Asset/Structured Financing - Aviation (m/f/d)
WHO ARE WE
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and modern environment? Do you want to drive issues forward quickly on your own initiative and thus contribute to the success of our bank? Then join us now!
Airbus Bank is a bank specializing in aerospace and commercial real estate financing. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Munich in the heart of Europe, the bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus SE, a global leader in the aerospace industry.
- Overall arrangement of commercial aircraft financing transactions (incl. engines and helicopters)
- Due diligence evaluation, financial modelling, deal structuring and presentation of credit risks and strengths in credit applications/committees
- Analysis of aircraft values based on internal models as a function of utilization / contractual terms of the leasing contracts
- Working closely with relevant teams and senior stakeholders within the Bank while building a trusted partner relationships with clients, partner banks and key influencers in the aviation community
- Execution of financing or amendment requests as well as certain follow-on commitment requests
- Conducting internal processes
- Respecting Airbus Bank internal policies and rules
- Strong academic background - technical expertise is an advantage or comparable qualification
- Strong and deep knowledge and experience in managing structured finance transactions and have a strong understanding of;
- Aviation industry
- Debt products
- In-life transaction management
- Financial modelling and deal structuring
- Bilateral/syndicated documentation
- You will have proven analytical and business skills
- You will be comfortable presenting your analytical work both verbally and in writing
- You maintain a strong awareness of the market and key risk issues, whilst striving for optimal commercial outcomes with clients
EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS
Career and development: The individual development of our employees through participation in internal and external training opportunities - also in cooperation with our parent company Airbus SE - is particularly important to us.
Work life balance: Is provided within the framework of a modern arrangement of flexible and mobile working.
Well-being and health management: Keep yourself fit in our company fitness room and spend your lunch break actively on our ICAROS. In addition, fully automatic coffee machines, tea and water dispensers are available to you free of charge on every floor. With a foosball table, you and your colleagues can add a little variety to your working day . Additionally, various health-related services are provided to you.
Work location: A modern company building in the heart of Munich with very good transport connections. Our state-of-the-art Multiple Zone Office concept with ergonomic workstations supports you in your daily work while ensuring a pleasant working atmosphere.
Company events: Values, such as cohesion and a good working environment are very important to us. Company events are held regularly to foster this team spirit.
READY TO START?
We are looking forward to receive your detailed application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
We ask for your understanding that only complete applications can be considered in our selection process.